Growing with Southern Arizona
In 1989, a dream was realized. This dream was a 98,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility, offering meaningful services for families, children and older adults. Who knew that this community gem would eventually grow to serve over 150,000 people annually including young adults with children with special needs?
Southern Arizona has experienced tremendous growth
and so have the needs of our community. Your gift today
will help us meet these growing needs.
Several of our programs such as special needs services are at capacity and need more space. Three significant capital projects will improve the health and well-being of our community by expanding the Sports and Wellness Area; providing critical space for children and young adult special needs program; and increasing arts and cultural event opportunities through the integration of the Jewish Heritage Center and the Sculpture Garden.
Your investment will help the JCC meet the growing needs of our community’s families, children and seniors.
- Young children need an indoor play space, protected from the sun and summer temperatures.
- Working families need high-quality afterschool care for school-aged children.
- Special needs’ individuals need a dedicated space adapted for their unique needs.
- Members need increased fitness space to achieve their health and wellness goals.
- The community needs an integrated indoor/outdoor space for arts and cultural opportunities.
Please join us with your tax-deductible gift today. For more information, contact Tana at 520-299-3000 ext. 176.
Your cart is empty.