One Day Adult Summer Camp
July 29 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Why should kids get all the fun?!
Sunday, July 29
Registration and light breakfast at 9:30 am
Camp begins at 10 AM and ends at 3 PM
Why should the kids get to have all the fun at summer camp? Spend the day with other adults looking to bring back the memories of camp!
- Athletic choices: catchball, yoga, walking group
- Artistic choices: cooking with Caridad Kitchen guest chef, paint & sip, comedy improv workshop
- Delicious, fresh lunch with beer and wine pairings
- Interactive learning workshop, facilitated by Simon Krame or Todd Rockoff
- Open Swim, J-Wave GlideFit, and other pool games
- Limited spots available. Register today!
$40 per person • $75 per couple • Childcare available for $15 per child
Contact Jennifer Selco for additional details: email@example.com or 299-3000 x 106