Olympic Swim Clinic with Jason Lezak
November 12 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Dream it. Believe it.
You can with BREAKOUT! Swim Clinic
A total-person approach to swimming, a BREAKOUT Swim Clinic can help young swimmers bust bad habits, build new skills, uncover hidden talent and stand out among the crowd!
World Record Holder and 8 Time Olympic Medalist Swimmer Jason Lezak will join us for an exclusive Mutual of Omaha BREAKOUT! Swim Clinic!
Parents and coaches can watch!
It’s fun for the whole family! During the four-hour clinic:
- Learn champion performance techniques from a world-class athlete
- Receive small-group personal instruction in the water on four strokes, starts, turns and streamline
- Understand how your body, mind and heart affect your swimming
- Train against the world’s top swimmers
- Ask questions, get autographs and take photos with the athletes
- Receive a BREAKOUT! T-shirt and other souvenirs
After the clinic, we’ll:
- Post on our 600 Club Tour page some of the photos you send us
- Keep in touch to help you continue breaking out
- Learn Champion techniques in freestyle, backstroke, and starts (in-water and dry-land group instruction)
- Understand how the body, mind and heart affect swimming
- Train with Jason Lezak
- Ask questions, get an autograph and photo with Jason
- Receive a BREAKOUT! T-shirt, poster, DVD’s and other souvenirs
5-12 years 8AM – 10:45AM • 13 & Over 9:45AM – 1PM
$60 per swimmer /$50 Stingray swim team members
Register online below, in person at the welcome desk or contact Tucson J Aquatics at 520.299.3000 ext 161 or email@example.com