- This event has passed.
Tucson Family Triathlon April 23 2017
April 23, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am
A Triathlon for the Whole Family 4/23/17
April 23, 2017
Focused on introducing multi-sport to the next generation; youth and their adult mentors can race side by side in a fun, non-competitive event.
Ages 3 and up
Even the little guys can swim, bike and run. Every participant gets a water bottle, swim cap, and finishers award. Plus tons of fun!
25 yd/ .25 m bike/.25 run
- Ages 3-6 with adult mentors
- Mentors can be in the pool and assist with transition, bike and run.
- All on the JCC campus- no traffic. Uses grassy areas.
50 yd/ 3 m bike/ .5 run
- Ages 6- 12 mentors optional
- A mentor can be in the pool and transition area.
- Mentors must register to be on bike/run courses.
- Bike is on the Loop.
200 yd/ 5 m bike/ 1 mile run
- Recommended for ages 12 +
- Serpentine swim
- 5 mile bike on the Loop
- 1 mile run
- Mentors must register to be on the courses with youth.
All ages welcome! Different distances, NO timing pressure, and awards for all make the Tucson Family Triathlon a great event for families, youth, and the mentors that guide them.