Live Up at the J!
The Tucson JCC has been a unique and dynamic force in the general Tucson community since 1949.
Our programs and events serve every age group from our six-week-old infants through those approaching their 100th birthday. We offer something for everyone: social, cultural, educational, recreational, and athletic programs and activities. The JCC is a non-profit, membership-supported organization. Everyone is welcome!
- Personal Training and Health & Wellness programs
- Myriad of activities for the whole family including enrichment classes and special events
- Summer & Winter Camp J 365 for ages 2-17
- Wide assortment of FREE classes for members, including Boot Camp, Yoga, Indoor Cycling & Zumba
- Cardio equipment with personal 17” screens and iPod integration
- Robust arts and culture programs
- Early Childhood Education program ( six-weeks to Pre-K)
- Sport leagues for adults and children
- Pool and Splash Park
- On-site Cafe at The J
Join the Tucson J Today!
- Online Registration
- Download and complete the TucsonJ 2017 Member Application and submit to:
- Fax: (520) 529-0373
- Mail: 3800 E. River Rd., Tucson, AZ 85718
- Deliver in person to our Welcome Desk
Your membership gives you access to all the activities and amenities at the JCC! Financial Assistance is available for those in need.
A Brand New Sports and Wellness Facility
Voted 2016 Best Gym in Tucson
Following more than nine months of renovation with a price tag of $4.1 million in improvements, the Tucson J now features a 15,000 square-foot sports and wellness facility. With now more than 110,000 square feet of space, the Tucson J is bigger and better than ever. Our new fitness center features stunning views, state of the art fitness equipment, aerobic and mind-body studios, indoor cycling, new hi-tech locker rooms, and a new Café @ the J with a new menu.
Thank you for being a valued member of the J! In order to renew you’ll need your member number and the amount from your invoice, then click the “renew online now” button below.
Your Personal Corporate Fitness Center is Just Minutes Away!
Busy schedules demand flexible hours. With early opening times and late closing times, it’s easy to fit in a workout before or after work. Still crunched for time? Get a workout in during lunch and stop by our on-site cafe when you’re done! What is a Corporate Membership?
- If there are five or more employees at your place of business who join the JCC, you could be eligible for a corporate membership.
- Offered to all employees for all membership categories such as individual, family, single parent family, couple, senior & senior couple.
- Even if your company has a workout facility on your premises, you can get away at the J by taking advantage of our multitude of amentities.
- Some of our Corporate partners that enjoy employee discounts include TUSD, U of A, UMC, UPH, Raytheon, TMC, Pima County, Amphi School District, City of Tucson, Tucson Police, Tucson Firefighters and active military personnel.
Contact Sue Gawera at 520-299-3000 x110 for a personalized proposal and custom pricing for your business.
Service & Military
The JCC Association began as the Jewish Welfare Board in 1917, serving the religious and welfare needs to military personnel entering World War I. Support of service members is part of our legacy.
The Tucson J supports our local and national service members and military. We are proud to provide membership discounts to Tucson Police, Tucson Firefighters and Active Military persons/family.