For the entire month of September, join The J and half of your first month’s dues will go to the charity of your choice.
As a non-profit ourselves, we understand what it takes to serve the community.
We are extremely excited for this opportunity to give back and support our friends. Together, we can make an impact!
Please call 520-299-3000 or stop by the welcome desk to join our community and choose your charity
Don’t Just Join a Gym, Join a Community!
Live Up at the J!
The Tucson J has been a unique and dynamic force in the general Tucson community since 1949. Our programs serve every age group from our six-week-old infants through those approaching their 100th birthday. We offer a wide range of social, cultural, educational, recreational, and athletic programs and activities. The J is a non-profit, membership-supported organization. Everyone is welcome!
- Newly Renovated 15,000 square-foot Sports and Wellness Gym Facility
- Personal Training and Health & Wellness programs
- Tons of activities for the whole family: including enrichment classes and special events
- Summer & Winter camp J 365 for ages 2-17
- Wide assortment of FREE classes for members, including Boot Camp, Yoga, Indoor Cycling & Zumba and more!
- Cardio equipment with personal 17” screens and iPod integration
- Robust Arts & Culture Programs and classes
- Early Childhood Education program ( six-weeks to Pre-K)
- Sport Leagues for adults and children
- Pool and Splash Park
- On-site Cafe at The J
There are several ways to join including:
- Online Registration: click the link, or use the online registration window below
- Download or Print out our Tucson J 2018 Member Application :
- Fax: (520) 529-0373
- Mail: 3800 E. River Rd., Tucson, AZ 85718
- Deliver in person to the address above
- email your form to email@example.com
Your membership gives you access to all the activities and amenities at The J! Financial Assistance is available for those in need. If you feel that you qualify for a corporate membership discount, please call 520-299-3000 or stop by the welcome desk.