Don’t Just Join a Gym, Join a Community!
The Tucson J has been a unique and dynamic force in the general Tucson community since 1949. Our programs serve every age group from our six-week-old infants through those approaching their 100th birthday. We offer a wide range of social, cultural, educational, recreational, and athletic programs and activities. The J is a non-profit, membership-supported organization. Everyone is welcome!
- Newly Renovated 15,000 square-foot Sports and Wellness Gym Facility
- Personal Training and Health & Wellness programs
- Tons of activities for the whole family: including enrichment classes and special events
- Summer & Winter camp J 365 for ages 2-17
- Wide assortment of FREE classes for members, including Boot Camp, Yoga, Indoor Cycling & Zumba and more!
- Cardio equipment with personal 17” screens and iPod integration
- Robust Arts & Culture Programs and classes
- Early Childhood Education program ( six-weeks to Pre-K)
- Sport Leagues for adults and children
- Pool and Splash Park
- On-site Cafe at The J
There are several ways to join including:
- Online Registration: click the link, or use the online registration window below
- Download or Print out our TucsonJ 2017 Member Application :
- Fax: (520) 529-0373
- Mail: 3800 E. River Rd., Tucson, AZ 85718
- Deliver in person to the address above
- email your form to email@example.com
Your membership gives you access to all the activities and amenities at The J! Financial Assistance is available for those in need. If you feel that you qualify for a corporate membership discount, please call 520-299-3000 or stop by the welcome desk.