Don’t Just Join a Gym, Join a Community!
The Tucson J has been a unique and dynamic force in the general Tucson community since 1949. Our programs serve every age group from our six-week-old infants through those approaching their 100th birthday. We offer a wide range of social, cultural, educational, recreational, and athletic programs and activities. The J is a non-profit, membership-supported organization. Everyone is welcome!
- Personal Training and Health & Wellness programs
- Myriad of activities for the whole family including enrichment classes and special events
- Summer & Winter camp J 365 for ages 2-17
- Wide assortment of FREE classes for members, including Boot Camp, Yoga, Indoor Cycling & Zumba
- Cardio equipment with personal 17” screens and iPod integration
- Robust arts and culture programs
- Early Childhood Education program ( six-weeks to Pre-K)
- Sport leagues for adults and children
- Pool and Splash Park
- On-site Cafe at The J
There are several ways to join including:
- Online Registration
- Download and complete the 2016 Application to:
- Fax: (520) 529-0373
- Mail: 3800 E. River Rd., Tucson, AZ 85718
- Deliver in person to the address above
Your membership gives you access to all the activities and amenities at The J! Financial Assistance is available for those in need. If you feel that you qualify for a corporate membership discount, please call 520-299-3000 or stop by the welcome desk.