We are excited to share with you that the Tucson J has implemented a new Membership Management System that will enable you to register for programs and update your personal contact information online through our new self- service portal system called Daxko.
To register for a class, do the following:
- Click on the “Member Login” button
- Login to your existing account or set up online access by clicking the blue “Find Account” button
- For members, please search for your already created account with the email address you provided when joining
- For non-members, click on the blue “Sign Up” button and select “Non-Member” membership from the list and complete the required fields
- Click “Program Search” at the top and search for programs by keyword in the new screen that opens
- Select the program of choice and click on the green “Register for Program” button
- Select desired session date if applicable and click “Next”
- Enter payment method, make payment and you’re done!
To register for a Personal Training session, do the following:
- Login to your existing account or create an online account
- Select Health & Wellness from the list of categories
- Select Personal Training by type and Click Register
- Either continue shopping or make payment by clicking the blue “Check Out” button and you’re done!
If you need assistance with registering or feel that you qualify for a corporate membership discount, please call 520.299.3000 or stop by the welcome desk.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWHAT DO I DO IF I FORGOT MY PASSWORD?
Click “Forgot Password” and follow the prompts to re-set.OOPS, I NEVER HAD AN ACCOUNT IN THE FIRST PLACE. HOW DO I SET UP ACCESS OR BECOME A MEMBER?
Go back to the account log-in page. Click “Find Account” in the middle box and enter your last name, birthdate, and zip code. Enter the last 4 digits of a billing method you have on your member’s record. If no billing method is available, please contact us by calling 520-299-3000 to update the needed information.I RECEIVED AN ERROR MESSAGE AND I CAN'T ACCESS MY ONLINE ACCOUNT.
Please contact the Member Relations Staff at 520-299-3000.I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.
Please contact the Member Relations Staff at 520-299-3000.HOW DO I GET A RECEIPT?
Log on to your account and click on “Payment History”. Select the drop down list for the date range needed. Click the arrow next to each payment method to see the details of the fees. Click the printer icon to view a printer friendly receipt option.HOW DO I UPDATE MY PAYMENT METHOD(S)?
To update your credit card number and expiration date or your EFT account numbers:
- Under “Payment Methods” click the hyperlinked numbers for the credit card/EFT you wish to update.
- Click the lock icon to update the number.
- Select the red icon next to each billing method if you would like to completely remove the credit card or EFT from your record. Please note: you cannot delete a payment method that is currently being used for membership, scheduled program payments, or scheduled donations.
To add a new credit card or EFT to your account:
- Under “Payment Methods” click “Add Credit Card” or “Add Bank Draft (EFT)”
- Enter the billing method information and submit